Updated weakly.

John P. has a PATREON. / King-Cat 82 is OUT.



Wednesday, June 8, 2011

JUNE EVENTS

Hey everyone, I have a few events coming up this month that I thought I'd share with ya.  If you're in Chicago or St. Louis, come on down!  Thanks!


I'll be participating in this two-day conference (June 10-11) alongside such luminaries are Scott McCloud, Phoebe Gloeckner, Paul Gravett and many more!  Whoa!  Mostly I'll be talking about The Next Day book, but also my own health experiences, both physical and mental, and working with them as an artist.

Saturday night, June 11, at 6:30 PM there'll be a closing reception and booksigning at Quimby's, which is open to the public.




Then the next Wednesday, June 15th, I'll be in St. Louis for a slideshow and booksigning with one of my favorite cartoonists, Tim Lane!

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED

Slideshow, Q+A, and signing with
Tim Lane and John Porcellino

Weds. June 15, 2011; 7 PM

Subterranean Books
6275 Delmar Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63130

ph. (314) 862-6100

Click here for the Facebook event listing.